Meal Distribution Schedule Go to top
Nutrition Services currently distributes meals to ALL children in the community, under the age of 18, regardless of enrollment status. This program will continue for the remainder of the 2020 year.
Onn Wednesdays, Nutrition Services distributes 5 days worth of Grab and Go meals and one grocery box. Each grocery box will contain a variety of dairy, produce, meat, and a gallon of milk. Families can pick up meals and grocery boxes from any site nearest them. Your child does not need to be present.
The serving locations and times will be as follows:
- Nicolet Middle School - 6:30-8:30 AM and 11:00 AM-1:00 PM
- Coombs Alternative Ed - 6:30-8:30 AM and 11:00 AM-1:00 PM
- Hemmerling Elementary - 6:30-8:30 AM and 11:00 AM-1:00 PM
- Hoffer Elementary - 6:30-8:30 AM and 11:00 AM-1:00 PM
- Cabazon Elementary - 6:30-8:30 AM and 11:00 AM-1:00 PM
- Esperanza and Elm - 11:00 AM 11:30 AM
- Haugan-Lehman and Tamarack - 12:00 PM-12:30 PM
- Banning High School Library - 11:30 PM-12:30 PM
- Whitewater corner of Rushmore Ave and Kimdale Dr - 12:45-1:00 PM
- Whitewater corner of Penland Rd and Excelsior St - 1:10-1:25 PM
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or (951) 922-0200.