Welcome to Banning Unified School District!
Open enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year has begun. The Banning Unified School District is now accepting enrollment documents for children who will enter Banning Schools for the first time in the fall. We are currently enrolling children entering the following grades:
- Transitional Kindergarten
- First grade
To enroll your child, please visit our online enrollment portal. The online enrollment portal may be accessed through this LINK. For Open Enrollment, please choose the 2021-2022 School Year.
To complete the enrollment process that to complete the enrollment process you will need the following types of documents:
- Proof of birth
- Birth certificate
- County record identifying date of birth
- Hospital record
- Adoption documents
- Court placement / Agency agreement
- Passport, Baptism Certificate
- Affidavit of parent / guardian / custodian of minor
- Proof of Residence
- Current utility bill
- Car registrations
- County Documents
- County documents
- Lease/rental agreements from landlord
- Escrow papers with a closing date within past/future 30 days
- Parent / Guardian ID
- Current Driver's License/State Identification Card
- Current Passport
- Bank Identification card with photo
- Foster/Group Home/Agency Identification Card
- Immunization Records
- Current IEP (if the student is in special education)
- Most Current 504 Plan (if the student has a 504 plan)
- Court documents (if applicable)
Banning Unified School District is a "School of Choice District." However, registration at specific school sites is on an as space is available basis. Open Enrollment concludes on May 1st, and parent notifications occur in early June. Thereafter, students will be registered at elementary sites based on current enrollment.
For more information, or to obtain assistance with the online application please email email@example.com or call (951) 922-2702.
Please note: If your child is currently enrolled at a Banning USD school, you do not need to submit a new enrollment packet for that child. Information on completing the returning student packet will be sent via ParentSquare to parents in June.